Assistant Technical Director -- Ignition Entertainment|
9/08 - 11/10 | Gainesville, FL
- Keeping up communication between departments
- Logged bugs that were reported for Reich
- Admin responsibilities for our task tracking software.
- Cleaned and organized our company wiki pages and programming tasks
- Checked in on people daily to make sure they were on task
- Getting time estimates for tasked work and scheduling the work accordingly
- Prioritizing work based on the needs of each department
- Other basic management work such as:
- Settling employee disputes
- Making sure employee’s have all the tools they need to get their job done
Game Designer -- id Software
11/07 - 8/08 | Dallas, TX
- Designed layout for levels using a 2D tile editor called Mappy.
- Came up with the overall plot points for Wolfenstein RPG.
- Created 3D levels for Wolfenstein RPG using Maya 8.0.
- Scripted character and monster interactions in the levels of Wolfenstein RPG.
- QA tester for Wolfenstein RPG.
Programmer & Designer -- Fountainhead Entertainment, Inc.
3/04 - 11/07 | Dallas, TX
- Programmed a Direct Voice system for Machinimation Pro.
- Was a programmer on the Machinimation 2 Demo we built using the Doom 3 engine.
- Ran customer support for Machinimation and Machinimation 2 Demo.
- Organized the task list and made sure everyone stayed on task for Orcs & Elves (cell phone game).
- A programmer and designer for Orcs & Elves II (cell phone game).
- Assistant producer and designer / level designer for Orcs & Elves no the Nintendo DS.
- QA tester on Orcs & Elves, Orcs & Elves II, and Orcs & Elves DS.
- Wrote the tools documentation for Orcs & Elves DS.
Game Designer -- Origin Systems, Inc.
6/03 - 3/04 | Austin, TX
- Designed and implemented quests for Ultima X: Odyssey using the Unreal Engine.
- Populated many of UXO’s maps using the Unreal Engine.
- Wrote several of the adventure system actions using Unreal Script.
- Wrote monster fiction for the games bestiary, and created particle effects.
- Programmed player abilities and monster abilities in Unreal Script.
Game Programmer -- Thinking Man Studios, Inc.
11/03 - 1/04 | Greenwood, IN
- Wrote a Direct Show MP3 handler along with a sound manager to use it.
- Programmed a RenderWare Raster manager, a menu system, and an interface.
- All communication for this demo, “Criminal Element”, was done online.